The Registrar’s Office provides official transcripts to both undergraduate and/or graduate students upon request. There is a $3 charge per transcript request. The first two copies are free.

In-Person Requests

You may come in to the Records Window, located outside of Founder’s Hall suite 108, to fill out the transcript request form. You will need to know your student ID number in order to request a transcript. A photo ID is required.

Online Requests

You can request your official transcript through Warrior Web. Log in, click the Academics tab at the top. In the Academic Records group, you can select your Official Transcripts. Follow the on screen prompts to complete the request. Our transcript requests are processed through Parchment Credentials. Electronic transcripts are available.

General Information

All contractual and financial obligations to the University must be satisfied before a transcript is released.

At the end of each term, there is a high volume of transcript requests. If you need an unofficial transcript, please log in to Warrior Web to print. Official transcript requests will be processed in the order they are received.

A&M - Central Texas Transcripts

If you took classes at A&M - Central Texas from January 2013 to the present, please log into Warrior Web or Former Student Self Service.

Tarleton State Transcripts

If you attended Tarleton/A&M - Central Texas from September 1999 to December 2012:

Tarleton State University Transcript Request

University Of Central Texas
Formerly American Technological University

Texas A&M University - Central Texas currently provides transcripts and information about replacement diplomas for those students who attended the University of Central Texas, formerly American Technological University. The same form is used for both universities.

Complete the form and either mail it to the university at: 1001 Leadership Place, Killeen, TX. 76549 or fax your request to 254-519-5486. If you are in the Killeen area, you may come by the records office and complete the form in person.

There is no charge for the transcript nor is there a mailing fee.

The replacement diploma form is available below or by visiting the records office in person.

There is a $45.00 fee for the diploma. The fee can be paid by money order only and made payable to Herff Jones.

The information on the form will be verified and submitted to Herff Jones. The process takes about 3 weeks once Herff Jones has received the request. Herff Jones will mail the diploma directly to you.