Proctoring Information for Faculty
We serve as a general testing center for Killeen and the surrounding communities, and are the university resource for verifying and coordinating with proctors at other testing locations.
This service is provided free of charge for Texas A&M University-Central Texas students. For non-A&M-Central Texas proctoring services, there is a $15 administration fee. The student is solely responsible for all testing fees.
Hours of Operation
Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
- 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Wednesdays and Fridays
- Reserved for TExES Teacher Certification exams
Proctoring Services Available
- online course/distance learning exams
- make-up exams
- accommodated exams
- comprehensive exams
- assessment testing (ETS Major Field Test, ETS Proficiency Profile and others)
- professional certification exams (TExES Teacher Certification Exams, Castle Worldwide)
- placement testing (ACCUPLACER and Texas Success Initiative or TSI)
Requesting Academic Accommodations
For students requesting academic accommodations, please refer your students to:
Access & Inclusion
- Phone: 254.501.5836
- Fax: 254.519.5797
- Location: WH 212
Full Class Proctoring
Due to the limited resources within the Testing Center, we are unable to proctor exams for an entire Face to Face class. If your classroom does not have computers for Face to Face courses requiring proctored internet based testing, contact the Associate Registrar to reserve a room with computers for your exam: