Welcome to Technology Enhanced Learning
Technology Enhanced Learning provides consultation and support services aimed at improving and extending the teaching and learning experience at Texas A&M University-Central Texas through the use of state of the art technologies both in the classroom and beyond. We also provide specialized technology support for institution sponsored events with our Central Texas community partners that foster the exemplary teaching, learning, and outreach goals of A&M University-Central Texas.
Technology Enhanced Learning is comprised of three separate departments: Academic Media and Web Services, Academic Technology Services and Instructional Design Services. Below is a list of the services each of these departments provide to A&M-Central Texas students, faculty and staff.
Academic Media and Web Services (AMWS)
- Course and Marketing Media Design/Development*
- Website Design, Infrastructure and Content Management**
Academic Technology Services (ATS)
- Apple Computer/Device Support
- Classroom and A/V Support
- Campus Computer Lab Support
- Video Conferencing Technology Support
Instructional Design Services (IDS)
- Blackboard Technical Support
- Course Media Consultations
- Online/Blended Course Instructional Design
- * Requires consultation with IDS for course media or Marketing and Communications (MarComm) for marketing media.
- ** Consultation with AMWS or MarComm is highly recommended prior to requesting assistance.
- Phone: 254.501.5860
- Fax: 254.501.5935
- Location: WH 110
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 5:00pm