Office of the Registrar
Registration Instructions for WarriorWeb
These are instructions for how to register for classes through WarriorWeb. These will be used for Fall 2014 classes and beyond.
- Check registration dates on the News & Events page.
- Go to WarriorWeb .
- Username = myCT username (ex. 'xx001')
- If you do not know your myCT account, get more information about your myCT account.
- Click Login.
- Select the Registration tab.
- Select Add/Drop Courses.
- Select the term you want to register for and click Submit.
- Type the CRNs (Course Reference Numbers) for your classes in the "Add Classes Worksheet" boxes.
- You can not register for closed classes or classes with conflicting times.
- You must register for both parts of class/lab combinations.
- CRNs are also used to drop classes or change class sections.
- Click Submit Changes.
- Your current class schedule will appear.
- You may return to the main WarriorWeb page or exit WarriorWeb.
- Be sure to exit WarriorWeb, if you are using a publicly accessabile computer. Wnen you have successfully logged out, you'll see the following screen.