East Williamson County Higher Education Center
In December 2013, Texas A&M University-Central Texas (A&M-Central Texas) joined in partnership with Temple College (TC) and Texas State Technical College (TSTC) at the East Williamson County Higher Education Center (EWCHEC) to provide more higher education degree and continuing education options for students and community members in the Williamson County area.
Because A&M-Central Texas is a transfer institution, offering only upper-level coursework, students with 30 or more credit hours may transfer from any community college and begin taking classes at TAMUCT. With flexible and affordable degree options, it’s easy to begin life’s next chapter! Courses are offered online, face-to-face, and some courses are offered at EWCHEC.
A&M-Central Texas currently offers undergraduate business courses and select graduate courses at the EWCHEC higher education center located in Hutto, Texas.
Fall 2016 EWCHEC Courses
- FINK-301-160 Principles of Financial Management (Wed. 6:00pm-8:30pm
- GBK-301-160 Business Communications (Thurs 6:00pm-9:00pm)
- MGTK-301-110 Principles of Management (Tues 6:00pm-9:00pm)
- MKTK-301-110 Marketing (Mon 6:00pm-9:00pm)
- MGTK-501-120 Organizational Behavior (Mon 6:00pm-9:00pm)
- GBK-510-110 Research Methods (Thurs 6:00pm-9:00pm)
For more information about EWCHEC, please visit www.ewchec.net or for information on how to apply to A&M-Central Texas, please contact Stacy Suhre at 512.759.5699 or via email at email@example.com
For questions about registration, please contact our advisors at (254)501-5856 for assistance.