To promote and support a compliance conscious culture that encourages all employees to conduct official Texas A&M University – Central Texas business in an ethical manner and in compliance with established laws, policies, regulations, rules, and procedures.
- Dissemination and interpretation of System Policies and Regulations
- Development and maintenance of institutional rules and standard administrative procedures
- Assures administrative units have appropriate departmental procedures
- Development of a broad-based compliance program designed to prevent, monitor and detect areas of non-compliance
- Coordination of external audits
- Communication of compliance issues with executive management
- Processing of all Public Information/Open Records requests