As a government agency, we recognize that our information is largely considered to be in the public domain. As such, we are committed to making our web pages accessible according to the standards established by:
- Section 508 Subsection 1194.22 of the Rehabilitation Act which are consistent with the W3C Guidelines, and
- Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) Standards Review and Recommendations Publications (SRRPUB) on World Wide Web Design Standards, and Coding Guidelines Section S206.2 Accessibility and Usability of State Web Sites .
Our goal is that anyone should be able to access our web page effectively the same whether or not they have a disability. If you use assistive technology and the format of any material on our website interferes with your ability to access the information, please contact our EIR Accessibility Coordinator:
Additional information about accessibility programs in Texas is available from the Governor's Committee on People with Disabilities .
Accessibility Guides and Tools
- Making Accessible Documents
- Governor's Committee on People with Disabilities
- WebAIM WAVE - Website Accessibility Checker