Skip to Main Content Skip to Title Bar Skip to Menu Bar Skip to Local Menu Skip to Footer Menu

office of the Registrar

Transcript Request

There are several ways to request a transcript:

  • You may come in to the Records Office, located in the Room FH 108, to fill out the transcript request form. If you are unable to come in and fill out the request form at the office, another person may come in and fill out the paperwork. However; by following this procedure, the transcript can only be mailed to another university or place of employment due to privacy restrictions.

  • If you would like to mail us a request, you may print out a copy of our request form which is available by clicking on the link below. Fill in the required information, sign it, and send it in as your request.

    The request MUST be signed by the person whose name is on the transcript.

Due to the high volume of transcript requests, transcript printing will take longer than usual. If you need an unofficial transcript, please log in to DuckTrax to print. Official transcript requests will be processed in the order they are received.

All information is considered confidential. Limit 10 copies per semester.

Request Tarleton and/or University of Central Texas Transcript:

Texas A&M University - Central Texas
Attn: Records
1001 Leadership Place
Killeen, TX 76549
Fax: 254-519-5486

Home of the Warriors