office of the Registrar
Registration Instructions for WarriorWeb
These are instructions for how to register for classes through WarriorWeb. These will be used for Fall 2014 classes and beyond. For Summer 2014 classes, use the link to the right for Student Self Service.
- Check registration dates on the Upcoming Important Dates page.
- Go to WarriorWeb .
- Username = myCT username (ex. 'xx001')
- If you do not know your myCT account, get more information about your myCT account.
- Click Login.
- Select the Registration tab.
- Select Add/Drop Courses.
- Select the term you want to register for and click Submit.
- Type the CRNs (Course Reference Numbers) for your classes in the "Add Classes Worksheet" boxes.
- You can not register for closed classes or classes with conflicting times.
- You must register for both parts of class/lab combinations.
- CRNs are also used to drop classes or change class sections.
- Click Submit Changes.
- Your current class schedule will appear.
- You may return to the main WarriorWeb page or exit WarriorWeb.
- Be sure to exit WarriorWeb, if you are using a publicly accessabile computer. Wnen you have successfully logged out, you'll see the following screen.