department of Procurement and Inventory Control
Monday-Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Notice: All requests to purchase software, web-based services, or similar technologies will require the submission of a Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) to be reviewed by the EIR Accessibility Coordinator before purchase. This form provides information required to maintain Section 508 accessibility compliance.
If you have questions about obtaining this form from a vendor, please contact Dave Easlick by phone at (254) 501-5865 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchasing Policies and Procedures (Updated Apr 21, 2014)
- Purchasing Quick Reference Guide
- Entertainment Policy
- EIR Accessibility Implementation Plan
- EIR Exception Request Form
FAMIS Purchasing (paper RTP)
Buy A&M (SSO digital purchasing software)
We currently do not have a date for when we will transition to this system. Training will be conducted on campus at a future date. If you have questions or concerns please contact Jasmine Coleman or Rachel Borego.
- Procurement Card Guidelines
- How to Reconcile your P-card
- P-Card Sign Out Log
- Common Object Codes
- P-card Request Form
- Missing Receipt Form
- Request to Purchase Food or Alcohol
- University W-9
- Blank W-9
- Tax Exemption Certification
- Request for Individual Membership