office of Student Financial Assistance
Welcome to the Office of Student Financial Assistance
Your education at Texas A&M University—Central Texas is unlike any product or service you can buy—it's an investment in yourself and your future. It will pay benefits for the rest of your life in terms of your ability to earn a higher salary, being exposed to new ideas, learning about the world around you and much more. Regardless of your financial resources, attending Texas A&M University - Central Texas is possible. We offer a variety of assistance including grants, student and parent loans, scholarships and tuition exemption programs. If you need assistance, the Office of Student Financial Assistance (SFA) is here to help.
- Effective FALL 2014-Changes that will impact ALL students receiving financial assistance at TAMUCT. Get more information about our Financial Aid Sessions.
- Summer 2014 Financial Aid applications are now available.
- TAMUCT's 2014-2015 Federal School Code has changed. Get more information about the new FAFSA Code.
- The disbursement of Spring 2014 aid to your student bill account began January 3, 2014 – provided your aid is ready to disburse. For more information, please visit How to Receive Your Aid.
- Spring 2014 financial aid refunds begin January 13, 2014 (1st day of class). For additional refund information, please visit the Business Office.
To receive maximum consideration for financial aid, your FAFSA and all requested and required documentation (including appropriate electronic data exchange) must be received by the institution prior to March 15 for the upcoming academic year.
Applicants are responsible for the timeliness and promptness of their applications. To receive financial aid, your FAFSA and all required documentation must be received in a timely manner. No aid will be processed after the following dates:
- Summer semester: May 31
- Fall semester: October 15
- Spring semester: March 15