office of Disability Support and Access
The Office of Disability Support and Access is responsible for ensuring that students with a disability enjoy equal access to the University’s programs, services and activities. We are committed to promoting the full participation of all students with a disability in every aspect of University life. This is achieved through advocacy, growing universal access, and collaboration among students, faculty, and staff.
We believe that every student should have an equal chance to succeed and has the right to an education that is barrier-free.
Services and Resources We Provide
- Accommodations Counseling and Coordination
- Auxiliary Aids and Equipment
- Accessibility Training and Information
- Assistive Technology
- Universal Design Training and Information
- Community Resources Information and Referral
- Disability Rights and Responsibilities Counseling
- Faculty Support