Staff Degrees Awarded
The following staff members earned degrees which were awarded at the Fall 2013 Commencement. Congratulations!
- Sanfrená Britt - Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
- Shaena Cannon - Master of Business Administration in Business Administration
- Jayson Brown - Master of Science in Information Systems
- Kerri Dehn - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bryan Hutchinson - (Blue Coat) Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Ileana Cardenas - (Student Worker) Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- John Carroll - Masters of Science in Instructional Technology from Texas A&M University Texarkana
- Sandra Nelson - Master of Library Science from Texas Woman's University
Outstanding New Professional Award
Ryan Thompson was nominated and selected as the recipient of the Outstanding New Professional Award by the Texas Association of College and University Student Personnel Administrators (TACUSPA). The criteria for this award is 1.) may not have served more than three years in a full-time position in student affairs; 2.) will be judged on professional contributions (TACUSPA, community, or the profession in general) and contributions to the individual's employer institution; and 3.) has performed all aspects of his/her job in an exemplary manner.
Employee Service Awards
Congratulations to the following staff members for five years of service to Texas A&M University-Central Texas. Congratulations and thank you!
Not pictured: Ms. Phyllis Gatliff, Ms. Sue Lovelace, Dr. Tracy Teaff