office of Career Services
Job and Internship Expo
Employers use job and internship expos to promote their opportunities and screen applicants. They are an excellent venue for meeting hiring professionals from multiple organizations in a short period of time. The concentration of hiring professionals at job expos make these events a prime opportunity to network and submit your resume to potential employers.
How to Navigate a Job and Internship Expo
Effectively networking a Job and Internship Expo is an excellent strategy for career success. Below are a few tips on making a great first impression at a Job and Internship Expo.
- Research the organizations attending the event
- Have your resume reviewed by The Office of Career Services before submitting it to employers
- Dress professionally
- Use a strong handshake
- Keep a positive attitude
- Remain confident
If you would like to learn more or practice your skills, contact The Office of Career Services to set up an appointment!
- April 1st - CGI On Campus Interviews
- April 14th – Internship Fair
- April 18th – Business Etiquette Dinner
Follow the Office of Career Services