office of Admissions and Records
Enrollment Management Offices will be closed from 11am to 2pm on Monday, November 24th. Offices impacted include: Enrollment Services, Registrar's Office, Student Financial Assistance, Veterans Affairs, Admissions, Recruiting, Ft. Hood Office, and International Student Services.
How to Apply
- Complete the undergraduate application by visiting www.applytexas.org
- Pay the $30 non-refundable application fee via your electronic application or pay by cash, check, money order, or credit card in our Business Office
- Request and/or submit final official transcripts from all college level institutions previously attended. Coursework consolidated on one transcript does not meet this requirement.
- Submit official TSI or SAT scores or provide proof of valid exemption from the TSI requirement. Contact the admissions office for information.
- Submit your Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination proof
Please mail official transcripts to:
Texas A&M University - Central Texas
1001 Leadership Place
Killeen, Texas 76549
The deadline to submit the admissions application for:
Summer 2014: May 21, 2014
Fall 2014: August 14, 2014
- Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Courses for Texas Success Initiative (TSI)
- Courses that are accepted by TAMUCT
- CLEP Examinations Accepted
- Determination of Residence for Tuition Purposes
- Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Requirements
- Summer 2014 Students - Prospective Student Guide
- Fall 2014 Students - Prospective Student Guide
Helpful Tips for Completing the Undergraduate Application for Admission
- Transfer student - applicant is transferring coursework completed at another university and is seeking a degree with Texas A&M University - Central Texas
- Returning student - applicant has completed coursework with Tarleton State University and is returning after a one or more long semester(s) absence
- Transfer with TSU credit - applicant has completed coursework with Tarleton State University and is returning after one or more long semester(s) absence and has completed coursework at another institution in the interim
- Non-Degree Seeking student - applicant is not seeking a degree with Texas A&M University - Central Texas but intends to attend for more than one semester (non-degree seeking statement required)
- Transient student - applicant is not seeking a degree with Texas A&M University - Central Texas and only wishes to attend one semester (transient student statement required)
- Post Baccalaureate student - applicant has obtained a conferred Bachelor degree with an accredited institution and is either seeking a second degree or wishes to take courses of interest (post baccalaureate statement required)
Students new to Texas A&M University - Central Texas are required to complete applications for admission, then make an appointment with an academic advisor to review degree plans. You are welcome to visit our campus at 1001 Leadership Place in Killeen.