Office of Academic Technology
In cooperation with Information Technology Services and TAMU's Help Desk Central we provide a single place to get help with technology. Help Desk Central provides assistance for the following ITS and eLearning systems:
- User Accounts (NetID & MyCT)
- University E-mail Accounts (Zimbra & MyCT)
- TAMUCT Online (aka Blackboard)
How to Contact Help Desk Central
- Phone: (254)-519-5466
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Visit https://hdc.tamu.edu and click on the "Chat Now" button
When you have a support request for a technology not listed above please submit a SysAid Ticket.
For classroom technology support please call 254-501-5888/5860.
Please note: In our transition from Tarleton State University, we will be implementing new Student IDs. If you already have a UID with TSU, your new ID will remain the same, except that it will start with a W instead of a 0. (eg. W00999999 rather than 000999999). If your first semester is Fall 2014, you will have received an email with your Student ID which begins with W01 (eg. W01999999).